Warrantee and Returns Policy
OWC Watch Company Pty Limited (OWC) manufacture to exacting standards, to ensure that all our products function as designed. OWC guarantees that its instruments for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase, when purchased from an authorised outlet and accompanied by all relevant documents.
OWC will not be held responsible for any fault and/or damage incurred as a result of the instrument being used in a manner not designed or intended or designed.
This guarantee specifically excludes and is not limited to such actions as: normal wear and tear; loss or thieft; misuse, or uses not designed or intended; removal or loosening of screws; used for display or in a commercial manner; not pushing in and/or screwing down the crown (if applicable); or tampering in anyway by any person(s) not authorised by OWC.
Water resistance (if applicable) is labority tested and cannot be guarantee for life. Maintenance of the watch requires regular servicing by authorised personnel. Our watches are not designed to be worn in a shower, bath hot tub or similar. Contamination with warm water chemicals, detergents, solvents or the like will void the guarantee.
All contracts, warrantee, guarantees and priviledges are with the original purchaser and will not be transferrable. Any claims must be made to OWC and the instrument reach us within the applicable period.
This guarantee does not extend to Museum, Vintage, Clearance, Refurbished, Specially Priced, Bespoke Items or parts.
This document may be updated without notice and its conditions amended and made applicable. Please see the document that accompanies the instrument.
“I know I treat you all as family, but some of the cousines are taking advantage of me”
Ultimately we want you to be happy. We know the ordering and production process can take time and we try to confirm your order throughout the process.
But sometimes things happen and you change your mind. We accept this and will give you back the purchase price (less shipping, insurance, financial, customs, etc.). We have incurred these charges or will incur these in the return: these fees we have paid to 3rd parties and are unrecoverable, regardless of their appearance or not on the invoice.
This policy does not apply to clearance, refurbished, specially priced, bespoke items or parts. Other arrangement may be negotiated at the discretion of OWC.
We do ask a few reasonable things:
- You return all items that were shipped as part of this order (irrespective of shipping date or appearance on the invoice);
- The bracelet has not been re-sized and all its parts are included;
- The watch (et. al.) has not been damaged or marked in anyway;
- It is returned in and including all its packaging;
- it is your responsibility to pay for the return freight, insurance and provide tracking;
- The goods are received by us within a reasonable time;
- Please mark clearly on the package “Returned Item”, otherwise more fees will be incurred and charged by local accepting authorites;
- Your final decision to return the goods is communicated to use within 7 days of the item being delivered.
We hope you uderstand. If we take back an item and it is not as sent, we cannot re-sell it. If you still want to send it back and any or all of the conditions are not met, we will charge a re-stocking fee as the watch becomes unsalable.